Summer is the perfect time for fresh salsa, especially when you make it at home!
The best salsa is the salsa you make in your own kitchen! And we’re making it easier than ever with a few tricks. Your Instant Pot and these two specialized tools will make this the simplest salsa you’ve ever made.
Lisa Childs shares how to cook corn in the Instant Pot, chop your veggies to perfection, and even how to make your store bought chips taste like they came from a restaurant.
Corn and Black Bean Salsa
(Tasty 24th Salsa)
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, finely diced
- 4 ears Fresh Corn, cut off the cob
- 1 Red Bepper, finely diced
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, finely diced
- 2 stalks Green Onion, finely diced
- 2 Avocados, diced
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 bunch Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1/2 large Lemon, juiced
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1-2 teaspoons Salt