This is the quickest (and tastiest) alfredo sauce recipe.
Alfredo Sauce is the best sauce out there, hands down! It’s just so creamy and delicious, and it’s great on everything!
Alex Daynes shares her recipe for five minute alfredo sauce. It comes together so quickly, and it tastes AMAZING. Now that is a dinner win. It’s very inexpensive to make! Throw in the cost of the dry pasta and a veggie or two, and you have an easy, cheap meal. You could feed your entire family for the same price as going out to a fancy restaurant and ordering alfredo pasta.
Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- In a sauce pan over medium low heat, melt butter.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- When butter is melted, add the cream cheese, parmesan cheese and milk and stir until the cheeses have melted down.
- Finally, add the garlic salt & parsley flakes.
- Serve over prepared noodles