1 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup milk
3 teaspoons vanilla, divided
1 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup nuts, chopped
1 package (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1. Mix together the melted butter or margarine and sugar.
2. Add eggs, milk, and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add flour, cocoa, and baking powder; beat well.
4. Stir in nuts.
5. Spread batter into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
6. Just before the brownies are finished baking, melt the chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk and the remaining vanilla. Remove from heat.
7. Immediately spread the fudge mixture over the hot cooked brownies. Chill completely.
8. Cut into bars. Make 2-3 dozen.