A glammed up garden hose makes the perfect crafty tribute to Utah’s dog days of summer.
Kathy Thurgood shares how to make this garden-inspired front door décor.
1. 100 Ft. Hose (any color) for double door . other wise for a single door 50 ft.
2. One Roll of colored burlap 4 in. x 21f. ( I used bright green) used for the bow.
3. Bird nest, eggs
4. Child’s rake or shovel (from the dollar store)
5. Wire and duct tape
6. A variety of silk flowers
7. One pair of garden gloves
Step 1- wind the garden hose loosely into a relaxed loop ( about 4 times around) Make sure that the nozzle part of the hose is seen.
Step 2-Duct tape or wire the hose together, at the top (where the bow will be placed)
Step 3- arrange the flowers where you like them, then duct tape them onto the hose
Step 4- Wire the bow onto the wreath, covering all the duct tape
Step 5- Hot glue the gloves and the nest onto the wreath.
This creates a fun greeting to all coming up to your door!