Head Trainer Chad Benedict from Gold’s Gym joins Studio 5.
• fitness and nutrition information
• cardio cinema rooms
• a vast array of cardio/ weight equipment
• unique group classes offered seven days a week
• basketball and racquetball courts
• a pool and hot tub with sauna/steam rooms
• day care center
Chad Benedict is spearheading the in-house personal training division for Gold’s Gym. Hailing from an extensive background in exercise and fitness, in addition to management and sales, Benedict is the perfect fit for Gold’s Gyms in Utah.
Benedict sees his position as a chance to change lives and sees this is an exciting chapter for the company.
To learn more about Gold’s Gym, which is slated to expand to 20 gyms by 2010, visit www.bestgymever.com or contact a Gold’s Gym club manager at 801-250-GOLD for details regarding questions or concerns about membership.