This Big Mac in a bowl combines all the best parts of the classic burger.
All the classic Big Mac ingredients and flavors fill this delicious salad… but there’s no guilt! You won’t even miss the bun.
Heather Doney shares the recipe for a healthy Big Mac in a bowl.
For more recipes and ideas from Heather, connect with her online at @healthy_habits_with_heather.
Big Mac in a Bowl
- 2 Tablespoons diced yellow or white onion
- 5 ounces 97% lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons Wish-Bone Light Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce dill pickle slices
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Cooking spray
- Heat a small, lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes. Add the beef and cook until fully browned.
- Meanwhile, mix together the dressing, vinegar, and onion powder.
- To assemble: Top with lettuce, ground beef, and sprinkle with cheese. Top with pickle slices, drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.