If you love cookie butter, you’ll want to make this Biscoff mud pie.
Forget peanut butter and Nutella – cookie butter is the new favorite spread in town! It’s the perfect addition to this ultimate Biscoff mud pie.
Chelsea Price shares the recipe. She adds cookie butter cookies in both the batter and on top for maximum cookie butter flavor.
Biscoff Mud Pie Recipe
- 4 oz Ghirardelli 60% chocolate bar
- 2 TBSP heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c Rodelle Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 c chunky Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Lotus biscoff cookies
- pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 f (180 c).
- Start by adding chopped chocolate and heavy whipping cream to a microwave safe bowl. Melt in microwave for 30 second intervals stirring in between each time till smooth.
- Add in sweetened condensed milk, cookie butter and eggs. Mix well.
- Next add in cocoa powder, salt and cinnamon and give one last really good mix before adding to your pie crust.
- Top with 5-6 biscoff cookies and then bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes. To make sure your pie is baked the outer edge should look firm while the center will be a little giggly.
- Let set at room temp for an hour before serving. Enjoy