Nachos are a classic app that can easily be turned into a meal! Make them a little more nutritious and they’re a no-guilt treat.
Kristin Andrus shares how to make healthy nachos.
Find more food inspiration from Kristin on Instagram, @kristinandrus
Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips
- Corn tortilla- spray or olive oil salt
Bake at 400 for 10 min
- Rotisserie or grilled shredded chicken
- Sautéed onions and bell peppers
- Black beans – sautéed with garlic, S&P, Franks hot sauce
- Pico, Guacamole, salsa, jalapeños
Notice no cheese, sour cream and very healthy ingredients with a lot of flavor