6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
1 cup bread crumbs, fine and dried
1 tablespoon orange rind
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup orange juice (another one)
2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
1 tablespoon instant chicken bouillon
1/4 cup margarine
1/2 cup honey
1. Combine crumbs, orange peel and salt in shallow dish.
2. Put 1/2 cup orange-lemon juice in another shallow dish.
3. Dip each breast in the juice, then into crumb mixture, covering well.
4. Place coated breast in sprayed flat pan in single layer. Bake at 400
degrees for about 20 minutes or until slightly tinged with brown.
5. Combine orange juice, lemon juice and any juice left over from dipping
chicken with bouillon. Heat in microwave (or pan on stove) until honey is
6. Reduce heat in oven to 350 degrees; pour sauce over chicken and continue to
bake until chicken is cooked through. Turn chicken in sauce once.
7. Serve with plain rice or rice sauteed in butter wiht a few sliced green
onions and peas added.