Whether you’re feeling daring or indecisive, Marinello School of Beauty can help you create a new look.
2010 Hair Trends
• Red heads are the new bombshells:
o If you have red naturally, own it, if not explore color options to put you in this “fiery” category.
• Feather headbands are the new micro-trend and it is a quick and easy way to transform or add some spark to your style – perfect for all hair colors.
• Short hair is still in but combine it with black hair color to hit the target for the 2010 trend:
o Bob it, crop it, or anything in between – the key is that it is black and short giving shine and sass.
• Peroxide blonde is washed away with 2009 and we move into mid-tone blonde for 2010. Natural in its tone – we go golden blonde which a more subtle soft and sun kissed look – pair this color with a chignon which is an easy, chic style for day or night – works great for smooth or textured hair
o Avoid over-styled, over-sprayed wedding/prom look.
o Try creating texture first, maybe day old braids or big curls, and then pin in place loosely for a messy look.
o Place it low in the nape.
• 1970’s inspired hair – key is long flowing hair with curls that have been slept in – creating loose waves. Create it at home by taking big sections and wrapping the hair around a large barrel iron – use any type of spray wax and shake hair out.
• The center part makes its comeback, go slightly off-center to create this look and be more forgiving on the facial features – pair this part with the long flowing waves.
Visit Marinello School of Beauty to experience a high end salon environment at affordable school prices
575 North Main
Tuesday, January 12th
Refreshments & Drawings for products and services
Guests will receive a coupon good for 50% off a student salon/spa service and 20% off retail.