Break in your barbecue for summer with some grilled salmon!
Grilling season is upon us, and this year we vow to make your backyard barbecue more delicious than ever. All summer long, we’ll be sharing a BBQ of the Week recipe.
Kicking things off, Wendy Paul shares her recipe for a delicious pistachio grilled salmon. It is generously seasoned with olive oil, hot honey, and lemon juice, and finished off with a nutty pistachio topping that adds a crunch to every bite. Serve over a bed of roasted potatoes and dinner is done!
Pistachio Grilled Salmon
- 2 lb. salmon filet
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Mike’s Hot Honey
- 1 lemon juiced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chopped roasted pistachios
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated fine
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your grill to 400 degrees.
- Line your baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Place the salmon on the lined baking sheet. (In the center)
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, honey, lemon, and salt. Whisk to combine. Then drizzle it onto the salmon filet covering generously.
- In the pistachio bowl, combine the pistachios, breadcrumbs, cheese, and parsley. Gently mix and the place the mixture on top of the salmon filet.
- Place the baking sheet with seasoned salmon onto the grill (or even your oven) and grill for 16-20 minutes, until the salmon is tender and flaky. Serve warm with grilled potatoes, green beans, or pasta.