My Guardian is a new product for kids created by a local mom. It is a special vest that prevents a child from getting out of their five point harness car seat. It is designed to keep the buckle in the correct position on the child, and prevents the belt from twisting.
Natalie Hepler created the new My Guardian Vests to help kids stay safe while riding in a car. She shares this new product.
My Guardian prevents a child from getting out of their five point harness car seat by pushing the buckle down.
· It keeps the buckle in the correct position on the child
· Prevents the belt from twisting
· Stays in car seat once installed
· Made from breathable fabric
· Great for all children ages 1-4
· Especially good for special needs children.
· Safety Tested to meet FMVSAA safety standards for flammability and sled test.
· There are two sizes, S/M 20-32 lbs and Large 32-44 lbs.