Key Lime Filling:
3 8-oz packages fat free cream cheese
1 envelope (1/4oz) unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoons grated lime rind
1. Prepare graham cracker crust according to directions. Cover and chill crust at
least an hour before serving.
2. Pour skim milk into a saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over milk and allow to
soften 3-4 minutes. Stirring frequently, cook milk over low heat, 2-3 minutes
or until gelatin has dissolved.
3. Blend fat free cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Gently mix
milk, lime juice and rind into cheese mixture until well combined.
4. pour mixture into prepared crust. Refrigerate until set and chilled;
approximately two hours before serving.
Light Graham Cracker Crust
1 1/4 cups low fat graham cracker crumbs or 10 whole crackers, crushed
2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons Land O Lakes Light Butter (5.5 grams fat per tablespoon) or other light butter or margarine, melted.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine in
the bottom of a 8-10 inch spring-form pan or a 9 inch pie plate. Pat crust
evenly over bottom and 1/4 inch up sides of pan. Bake crust for 8-minutes,
remove from oven and set aside to cool.