If your child wants a phone for Christmas, here are three kid-friendly smartphones to look at.
If your kids want a smartphone for Christmas, and you’re not sure they’re quite ready for it, you may be considering a kid-friendly smartphone.
Sarah Kimmel, with Family Tech, shares some shopping advice before you click “add to cart.”
3 Kid-Friendly Smartphones
- Larger curated app store
- Can use the cell provider you already have
- Can set different modes for different times of day or days of the week
- Has a web browser where you can allow specific websites
- Options for contact blocking
- Based on plan purchased, you could just allow texting and calling, no apps
- You can allow anything from the Google Play store, not limited to curated app store
- Get alerts for concerning content
- Includes the phone in the subscription