An elegant dessert that is easy to make. Kneader’s famous pumpkin bread is the sweet secret to this recipe.
Kneader’s Pumpkin Bread Trifle
2 loaves Kneaders’ Pumpkin bread
1 (5.1-ounce) box cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
1/3 t. ground cinnamon
1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
8″ trifle bowl
1/2 c. chopped nuts (optional)
· Prepare pudding according to package directions. Set aside and let cool.
· Stir brown sugar and cinnamon into pudding.
· Crumble one loaf bread and place in bottom of trifle bowl.
· Pour half of pudding mixture over bread.
· Spread half of whipped topping over pudding layer.
· Repeat with the remaining loaf of bread, pudding and whipped topping.
· Sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
· Refrigerate overnight.