Kneaders shares their recipe for a delicious holiday side dish.
Kneaders’ To Die for Stuffing
½ c. butter
1 c. chopped onion
2 c. chopped celery
2 cans chicken broth or 3 cups turkey drippings
2 packages Kneaders’ Asiago or Hazelnut 12 Grain croutons
Serves 12 (¾ cup serving size)
· In a medium saucepan, brown onion and celery in butter.
· Add broth (or drippings) to onion mixture.
· Add croutons to broth mixture. (If mixture is too dry, add ¼ to ½ cup of broth or drippings.)
For even more flavor, add any of the following:
-1 lb cooked, drained sausage
-1 c. roasted, chopped chestnuts
-Cooked, chopped giblets
-1 medium peeled, chopped Granny Smith apple
-¾ c. raisins or dried cranberries
· Pour stuffing mixture into 9″ x 11″ baking pan and cover with tin foil.
· Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.