Mike Fahnert with Safe Driving Systems, shares a Utah invention that stops most calls and texting while your car is in motion.
Want to keep yourself, your teenager,or other loved ones safe behind the wheel? Using Key2SafeDrivingTMwill create a no phone zone and help save lives.
Order today and use the promo code “Studio5” for a 10% discount.
Here’s how it works:
The Key2SafeDriving™ system routes calls and texts to voicemail while driving. It prevents outgoing calls and texts to all phone numbers except 911 and two pre-programmed numbers of your choice (such as a spouse or parents.)
Safe Driving System’s flagship product, Key2SafeDriving™, is an easy to install, cost effective, profile-driven system for limiting cell phone usage while driving. Key2SafeDriving™ reroutes calls and texts sent to the driver directly to voice mail and sends an automated text message response saying that the driver will call back or text when they have safely reached their destination.
Our number one goal is to help save lives by empowering parents, families, and fleet managers with tools to eliminate cell phones as a driving distraction, giving them peace-of-mind when their teenagers and employees are behind the wheel.
• 16 people will be killed today…and tomorrow… and the next day in distracted driver collisions. That’s 6,000 preventable deaths per year.
• The risk of you causing an accident goes up 400% if you are talking on the phone while you are driving. (Similar to driving intoxicated with a blood alcohol level of .08)*
• The risk of you causing an accident goes up 800% if you are texting on the phone while driving.*
• The National Safety Council estimates 25 percent of all crashes in 2008 involved cell phone use while driving accounting for 1.4 million crashes and 645,000 injuries that year.
For more detailed information about Key2SafeDrivingTM, call Martin Lee,
888-411-3451 x202 or visit www.key2safedriving.com
3051 West Maple Loop Drive, Suite 300
Lehi, UT 84043
* Research provided by Dr. David Strayer, University of Utah.