Mark Miller has created a dealership where it’s easy to bring the kids along. The new Mark Miller Toyota dealership is not only eco-friendly, it’s family-friendly, too.
Mark Miller stops by Studio 5 with great news for Utah’s families.
Sometimes even everyday errands can be challenging for moms with small children. The dealership is designed with features to facilitate a faster oil change and make the short wait even easier for families.
Toyota NASCAR Play Area
• Equipped with racing cars and stationary bikes hooked up to a video racing game, a trip to the dealership can actually be something to look forward to for the kids.
• While you fill out paper work or wait for your oil change, your kids can be entertained – you may even want to join them!
Coloring Books and Bean Bags
• Mark Miller has an area for your kids to be entertained while you’re making important car-buying decisions and filling out final paperwork when purchasing a vehicle.
• Kids can relax on beanbags, color eco-friendly coloring books or watch educational TV while you finish up the last steps to buying your car. And because the room is enclosed by windows, it’s easy to keep an eye on them as you complete final steps.
• Mark Miller knows that families will be shopping for cars and visiting his dealership for oil-change and maintenance.
• Family restrooms at the new downtown dealership to make it easier on families with small children.
• If it’s something to tie your kids over until the next meal, or just a quick pick-me-up for you, Mark Miller Toyota has a café where you can buy a treat—for those well behaved children—or an entire meal.
15-Min Oil Change
• Mark Miller’s new facility helps you get in and out on routine maintenance.
• If all you need is a basic oil change, feel free to bring the kids – you’ll be in and out in less than 15 minutes.
Stop by Mark Miller Toyota Downtown, located at730 South West Temple. Call or visit the Sales at 888-308,7722, Service at 801-328-2400, and Parts at 801-363-7488 or go online at www.markmillertoyota.com