Susan Neal with Paper Crafts Magazine explains how to make a “Mom and Me” Recipe Book.
• Cardstock: (Pinecone) Bazzill Basics Paper; (white)
• Patterned paper: (Rudolph from The Goods collection) American Crafts
• Dye ink: (Close to Cocoa) Stampin’ Up!
• Accent: (binder ring) Stickers: (tabs, cookies, cooking sentiments) Creative Imaginations; (Ladybug alphabet) Doodlebug Design
• Fibers: (brown stripe, white grosgrain ribbon) Michaels; (red rickrack) Wrights
• Font: (Century Gothic) Microsoft; (GeeohHmk) Hallmark
• Other: (chipboard)
Finished size: 5 1/4″ x 5″
1. Cut chipboard pages. Cover front page with cardstock. Ink strip of patterned paper; adhere.
2. Affix stickers to spell “Mom” and “Me”. Affix sentiment sticker and cookies.
3. Print “And” and “Recipes” on cardstock. Trim, ink edges, and adhere.
4. Adhere patterned paper and tabs to inside pages.
5. Punch hole in each page. Attach pages together with binder ring; tie fibers to ring.
Decorate the inside pages with photos of your children preparing family favorite recipes. Also include the recipes and photos of the completed dish.
Designer: Wendy Johnson
For more projects from Paper Crafts magazine visit www.PaperCraftsMag.com.