Ray Child from Comcast explains what the faster internet service means for users.
Comcast has just unveiled ultra-fast, high-speed Internet service in Utah. The new Extreme 50 tier offers speeds up to 50 Mbps downloads, fast enough to download an entire HD movie in just 16 minutes – half the time it takes to drive to a video store and rent one.
Have an online gamer in the family? Comcast also launched its Ultra tier of high-speed Internet service, featuring speeds of up to 22 Mbps download. A multi-player, shooter or driving PC game can be downloaded in just 3 minutes with the Ultra tier.
But there’s no better value than getting more for no change in your bill. In addition to the new tiers available, Comcast high-speed Internet customers in most of our Utah service area are now enjoying faster Internet access – including TWICE the download speeds – with no change in their bills.
• Performance tier customers just received doubled downstream speeds offering up to 12 Mbps per second. For example, these customers can now download 2 songs from iTunes in less than a minute.
• Performance Plus customers were upgraded to Comcast’s Blast! tier, which doubled their download speeds to up to 16 Mbps. Imagine downloading a standard-definition television show in under three minutes!
In addition to offering customers great high-speed internet service, Comcast also offers outstanding customer service with the Comcast Customer Guarantee:
• A 30 day money-back guarantee on all services
• Customers can call Comcast customer service representatives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Comcast offers the best and most video choices, easy-to understand packages, and a clear bill.
• The company will address any problems that customers experience and if after a first visit, if the issue is not satisfactorily resolved, Comcast will extend a complimentary service.
• Comcast will schedule appointments at customers’ convenience. If Comcast fails to arrive on time for a scheduled visit, the customer will receive a $20 credit to their account.
For more information customers can call 1-800-Comcast, or go to www.comcast.com.