Peach crisp is a perfect fall ice cream flavor.
Peach crisp is a seasonal staple recipe. We’re turning it into an ice cream flavor!
Chelsea Price shares a recipe that is a peach lover’s dream come true.
For more recipes and ideas from Chelsea, connect with her on Instagram @PricelessBakes and www.pricelessbakes.com.
Peach Crisp No Churn Ice Cream
Oatmeal Crisp Cookie
- 2/3 c flour
- 1/4 c + 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 3 TBSP granulated sugar
- 2 TBSP buttermilk powder
- 1/2 c (8TBSP) softened old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and work together using a pastry cutter or hands. Once the texture resembles wet sand- you can squish it together and it will hold a form, but easily crumbles apart- dump on onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Form into a flat rectangular shape and bake for 10 minutes at 350 f (180 c) allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled crumble into pieces and set aside till you’re ready to add to ice cream.
- 3-4 peaches sliced and cubed
- 1 tsp rodelle vanilla
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. mix all together and then allow to cook down till sugar has melted and the peaches are tender. About 10 minutes- if you time this right your cookies and peaches will be ready at the same time.
Ice Cream Base
- 2 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp Rodelle vanilla
Add your heavy whipping cream to a bowl and whip together till soft peaks form. Add in your sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and whip till combined.
- Grab your Nordic Ware Pan and add about 1/3 of the ice cream mixture. Then layer in the oatmeal cookie crumbles- measure this with my heart but it’s about 1/3 c of crumble pieces. Then scoop in about 1/3 of your peaches. Make sure to add all the juices as well.
- Using a butter knife swirl the peaches and cookie crumbles into the ice cream batter slightly. Continue this process till everything is in the pan. Top it off with cookie crumbles and peaches- you won’t use all the cookie crumbles it ends up about using half. Save the rest to snack on or use for another treat. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours. After that hard-earned waiting period, scoop out a double scoop and enjoy.