Don’t spend the month of March just wishing for warmer weather! There are plenty of reasons to get out and about this spring, no matter what mother nature brings.
Kirsten Wright, author of the family app Kid Chatteroo, shares 5 “summer-like” activities your family will not want to miss this month!
- THE LEONARDO LABS: During March and April, The Leonardo is doing a Studio 5 promotion where you can purchase tickets for a family of 4 for $10! For more information, visit www.theleonardo.org.
- LOVELAND LIVING PLANET AQUARIUM: The brand new Aquarium is set to open March 25. For more information, visit www.thelivingplanet.com.
- SWIG STOP: A new location is opening in Bountiful. For more information, check out www.swigstop.com.
- LAYTON SURF-N-SWIM: The huge indoor covered wave pool is open year round! Monday night if “Family Swim” where 5 people can purchase tickets for $10. Wednesdays are Dollar days as in $1! Tubes are $2.
- PROVO BEACH RESORT: This is a great place to go and enjoy some of the best things about summer no matter the weather. For more information, check out provobeach.com.
Find Kirsten’s App, Kit Chatteroo, online at www.kidchatteroo.com and this week, the app is free!