These ideas will help you pack better school lunches.
School is in session, and so are the back-to-school packed lunch ideas.
Kristen Fuller shares her hacks for packing better school lunches for kids of all ages.
How to Pack Better School Lunches
- Pack- age-appropriate lunches.
- Make it colorful.
- Draw them in quick before they lose interest.
- Pack each bite with nutritional value. Make it count.
- Read the back of the ingredient label when getting packaged foods.
- Always a protein source, whole grain, and fruit or veggie.
- Use a fun lunchbox with compartment.
- Get the kids involved if they want to.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Hack: Choose a wheat bread. Cut the crusts off and roll both slices totally flat. Spread peanut butter, honey, and jam on the slices. Layer them together and roll up like a sushi roll. Cut into individual slices and place in lunch box.