Your Superbowl spread wouldn’t be complete without lots of cheese.
Chef Nettie Frank shares how to make Parmesan Cheese Cups.
Parmesan Cheese Cups
3 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Using a Silpat on a cookie sheet, put 1 1/2 T. of cheese in 6 different spots. Form the cheese into a 2″ circle.
3. Bake for 10 min. Let cool for 1 min.
4. Using a muffin tin, turn it upside down on the counter.
5. Using an offset spatula, lift the cheese circle on to the muffin tin and form it around the pan.
6. Let cool on muffin tin for 5 min.
7. Fill with any salad or fresh veggies.
For more recipes from Nettie, visit www.chefnettie.com.