The perfect burger is just a few ingredients away.
Make your first summer barbecue memorable! This gourmet burger is perfect for a crowd. Layer on the flavor for the best burger you’ve ever had. A little kitchen hack will make your ground beef go even further.
Tara Bench shares the recipe. She shares how to use flavorful mushrooms to get even more burgers made. She also shares how to make the best caramelized onions you’ve ever tasted, and why brie is a great cheese to top everything off.
Find more recipes from Tara on Instagram, @tarateaspoon, or at www.tarateaspoon.com.
The Perfect Burger
- 3 small yellow onions, peeled and cut into 1⁄4-inch onion rings
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 ounces cremini or baby bella mushrooms, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mayonnaise or garlic aioli
- 1 wedge Brie or triple cream cheese such as Saint-André
- Baby arugula, for topping
- 4 brioche or hamburger buns
1. Heat oven to 400 ̊F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spread onion rings on pan and toss with 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cover loosely with foil and roast until soft, 8 to 10 minutes. Uncover and roast until caramelized, 12 to 15 minutes more. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, chop mushrooms until the largest pieces are the size of peas; set aside. Heat butter, 1 tablespoon olive oil, thyme, and garlic in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté, stirring often, until just soft and mushroom juices are cooked away, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
3. In a large bowl, use your hands to combine mushroom mixture, ground beef, remaining 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper; mixture will be wet. Shape mixture into 4 patties, 3⁄4-inches thick.
4. Broil, pan fry, or grill patties until cooked to medium-well doneness (155 ̊F on an instant-read thermometer), about 4 minutes per side.
5. Assemble burgers on buns with aioli, arugula, thick slices of Brie, and onion rings.
writing experience essay
write my essay cheap
writing the essay nyu
how to write an essay fast
write my essay for cheap
My remedy was dispensed and in condition in a truly timely manner. Counselling provided with a professionalism that was required for united of the two antibiotics I received. Fence in up the good assignment and vivaciousness – canadian pharmacy drugs online. You mentioned it exceptionally well.
hydroxyzine atarax drug classification for mds hydroxyzine 50 mg for anxiety