You can make the perfect cheesecake in your own kitchen.
You order it at the restaurant, you buy it at the store, but how often do you make it in your kitchen? Cheesecake can seem intimidating, but you can bake the perfect cheesecake on your own with a few simple tricks!
Lori Vaughn shares her tips for making the perfect cheesecake every single time.
Here are Lori’s tips for baking the perfect cheesecake, every time!
- Use room temperature ingredients to allow the ingredients to incorporate the best.
- Use a measuring cup to get a nice flat, even crust.
- Don’t over mix the batter.
- Wrap your springform pan in aluminum foil and place it in a water bath for even cooking and to prevent cracks.
- Allow the cheesecakes to cool down slowly. Crack the oven door and let it rest in the oven for one hour before transferring it to the fridge.
- To transfer to a stand after it’s chilled, you can slide it off the pan OR if it’s sticking, tip the cheesecake onto a plate or cake or board, then flip it back over to sit on the stand.