1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup baking cocoa
1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolated chips
1 cup chopped nuts
1. In large container, combine flour, sugar and cocoa. Cut in butter until
mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Stir in eggs. Set aside 1 1/2 cups of mixture for topping. Press
remaining crumb mixture into a greased 9″ X 13″ pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 6
to 8 minutes or until set.
3. In a saucepan, (or container for microwave) combine milk and one cup
chocolate chips. Cook and stire over low heat until melted.
4. Carefully spread over crust. Combine reserved crumb mixture with nuts and
5. Sprinkle over chocolate layer. Bake for 15-20 minutes or utnil top is set.