Millions of American’s dream of owning a home, raising a family, and even running their own business. Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. knows a little bit about those dreams.
Jennifer Shebilske from Primary Residential Mortgage talks about current interest rates.
We opened our doors for business back in 1998. Operating out of a small executive suite with a handful of employees, our first year we closed 321 mortgages for $35 million. Like many entrepreneurs just starting out, we weren’t sure where the road would lead, but we were passionate about our work.
Fast-forward 10 years later:
· Primary Residential Mortgage now has a nationwide family of employees numbering 1800 strong.
· Since 2001, our average annual volume is nearly $5 billion.
· Our home, our corporate office, is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, and employs more than 200 local team members.
· We have more than 250 branches across the country.
· We are licensed to do business in 47 states.
Lead by one of the company’s founders, President and CEO David Zitting, our excitement for financing homes hasn’t diminished. And in spite of the fantastic growth we’ve experienced, we haven’t forgotten where we came from. We believe in being small even though we’ve gotten big and hold fast to the principle of keeping a personalized approach to business, making sure our borrowers get a customized mortgage experience.
And the best part of all? We have helped more than 90,000 borrowers seize a piece of the American dream—the dream of owning a home.