8 10-inch tortilla wraps (8 pesto, garlic, spinach or flavor of choice)
1 8-oz container fat free cream cheese
1 8-oz container light cream cheese (5 grams fat per 1 oz.)
1 cup finely grated Asiago cheese
2 cups thinly sliced sun dried tomatoes
8 ounces lean prosciutto ham sliced into thin strips
1 small red onion thinly sliced
1 small yellow pepper thinly sliced, use a vegetable or potato peeler
½ cup chopped black olives
1. Blend cream cheeses together. Place tortilla on flat work surface and spread approximately 1/3 cup of cheese mixture evenly over tortilla.
2. Leaving a 1 to 2 inch area at top of tortilla free of other ingredients, sprinkle ¼ cup grated Asiago cheese over cream cheese followed by a layer of 1 ounce, ½ cup sliced ham strips. Follow this with ½ cup sun dried tomatoes, ¼ cup sliced onion 1/3-cup yellow pepper and 1 tablespoon olives.
3. Firmly roll up tortilla jellyroll fashion firmly. Area at top of tortilla will stick to the outside of roll to seal wrap.
4. Fold in outside edges to close ends and roll up tightly in plastic wrap. Chill wraps for 2 or more hours to allow ingredients to blend and wraps to become firm.
5. To serve, using a sharp knife slice wraps into 8 to 10 1-inch pieces and transfer to serving dish. If wraps begin to tear wet knife after every several slices.
Yield: 64 to 72 appetizers each at approximately 52 calories; 1 gram fat; 4 milligrams cholesterol; 6.4 grams carbohydrate; 1.2 grams dietary fiber; 2.7 grams protein; 164 milligrams sodium.