1 cup seeds from freshly cut pumpkin, washed and dried
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup roasted salted almonds
1 cup salted cashew halves
1 cup Reese’s pieces
2/3 cup each raisins and dried cranberries
1. In a large skillet, sauté seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Transfer seeds to an ungreased shallow baking pan; spread into a single layer.
3. Sprinkle seeds with salt and bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
4. Remove to paper towels to cool completely.
5. In a large bowl, combine the almonds, cashews, Reese’s pieces, raisins, and dried cranberries. Add pumpkin seeds and toss to combine. Store in an airtight container.