Apparently a rosemary focaccia recipe is the easiest to pull off. Who knew?
We’re going strong on all things bread! It’s a staple at any dinner table, and in 2020, it is a major foodie trend! Can it be bread week every week? Because we could make this rosemary focaccia recipe everyday for the rest of our lives.
Chef Nettie Frank shares why it is the easiest bread to make. She shares the stepped out process, and some of the most tasty ways to serve it up.
Find more of Nettie’s recipes on Instagram, @chefnettiefrank
Rosemary Focaccia Bread
- 1 T. Instant dry yeast
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 3 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 T. Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil – use for the pan and top of dough
- Place dry yeast in the mixing bowl first. Add the warm water to yeast.
- Add remaining ingredients, using the dough hook, mix for 1 minute until dough is combined in a ball.
- Drizzle Olive oil in 9 x 9 pan, place dough in it. Cover with plastic wrap, loose. Let it rise for 1 hour.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes.