These self help books are the ones to give your time to.
It feels like the biggest section of the store. There are a lot of self improvement books on the market and no one has time to sift through all of them!
Book reviewer and writer Kimberly Christenson shares seven books to help you reach your goals in the new year.
7 Self Help Books for 2024
- “Happy Money: The Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money” by Ken Honda
- “The Read Aloud Family: Making Meaningful and Lasting Connections with Your Kids” by Sarah Mackenzie
- “4,000 weeks: Time Management for Mortals” by Oliver Burkeman
- “The Light We Give: How Sikh Wisdom Can Transform Your Life” by Simran Jeet Singh
- “The Creative Act: A Way of Being” by Rick Rubin
- “Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World” by Cal Newport
- “More Than a Body: Your Body Is an Instrument, Not an Ornament” by Lexie and Lindsay Kite