We like to pull in our KSL friends from time to time. The KSL Cooks series is a chance to see what’s cooking in their kitchens! This one pot meal is the perfect school night dinner you can whip up on those busy days.
Shara Park shares her favorite recipe for garlic noodles with chicken and broccoli.
One Pot Garlic Noodles with Chicken and Broccoli
- 4 Tbsp. butter divided
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 28 oz chicken broth (3 3/4 cups)
- 2 1/2 c. milk add more if needed
- 1 lb. linguini
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. basil
- 2/3 c. Parmesan cheese
- 4 c. broccoli optional
- 2 chicken breasts cubed and grilled.
- Cut chicken into cubes, season with salt and pepper, cook in large skillet over medium heat, then set the chicken aside.
- In the same large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for about a minute.
- Add chicken broth, milk, remaining 2 Tbsp. butter, pasta noodles, salt and pepper, and basil. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer stirring occasionally for 16-20 minutes or until noodles have cooked through.
- Add broccoli after about 10 minutes into simmering process.
- Add in cooked chicken, top with parmesan and serve!