Put some technology on the soles of your feet. Tom Wells with Shoe Carnival shares the best in athletic footwear for the entire family.
• The Nike VXT is a great-looking fashion athletic shoe that cushions your steps and enhance your style. This versatile style is great for working out or just running around town. The padded collar, tongue, and footbed comfort your feet all day long. This style is also available in wide widths.
• Why wait until the new year to get in shape? Head out for a walk in the women’s Nike View 2 walking shoe. It’s crafted using a leather upper with a mesh collar for added comfort. The quilted quarter panel with stitching details provides added durability and support, and a solid rubber outsole provides the traction you need. This style is also available in wide widths.
• Flexible and supportive, the Nike Xccelerator TR Women’s Running Shoe brings a lightweight solution to the everyday runner. A combination upper of mesh and molded synthetic overlays offers both breathability and superior support, while the rubber outsole make for a comfortable fit. This style is also available in wide widths.
• Hit the trails or streets in the Nike Air Alvord VII women’s running shoe. The single-layer mesh construction provides lightweight breathability, and a phylon midsole attenuates shock on impact for a smooth ride. The outsole combines durability with dependable traction. This style is also available in wide widths.
• The Nine Dart VII women’s running shoes are a sharp-looking set of kicks that deliver with the same dedication you do. The lightweight Dart VII is suitable for everyday running and provides constant comfort with the Phylon midsole and superb ventilation from the mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
• Look and feel great in the Nike Air Max Torch SL. This style is a lightweight running shoe with superior comfort due to the visible Air-Sole(R) unit, providing premium cushioning in the heel. The full-length rubber outsole provides durability and traction to tickle your physical fancies.
• The Nike Air Max Torch 4 women’s running shoe is designed for the runner looking for premium performance in a lightweight, easy-to-wear package. It’s crafted using a mesh upper for exceptional breathability around the foot. The visible Air-Sole unit delivers plush cushioning with every step.
• Go that extra mile in the Nike REAX 4 SL running shoe. It features a supportive, lightweight, synthetic leather upper, plus REAX heel technology and a cushioned midsole for superior comfort.
• The Nike “Skeet” skate shoe for Men has a breathable, suede and leather upper. This style is responsive and exceptionally comfortable. It also has superior underfoot cushioning and a durable leather outsole for excellent traction and control. A shoe built for skate that is also a great, comfortable, casual shoe
• The Nike “Air Twilight Mid” is the “do all” sneaker that comes loaded with tech like the Nike Air Cushioning system – designed specifically to absorb shock and give superior cushioning. The Twilight Mid also features thick padding in the ankle and tongue for extra support – a truly versatile style with mid-cut fashion styling.
• The Nike “Scramble TR” features a synthetic leather and mesh upper with synthetic overlays for breathable support. A full length phylon mid sole and a durable rubber sole complete the picture on this durable, lightweight trail shoe. Available in wide.
• The Nike “Air Alvord VII” is a part of Nike’s Considered Design group which means it was built specifically for high performance and low environmental impact. Rugged – durable overlays on top of the mesh upper; a phylon mid sole with encapsulated Air-Sole unit for shock absorption; a stone shield on the forefoot; and a BRS1000 carbon rubber outsole with Waffle blade pattern for traction and durability. You may be drawn to them for their styling, but you’ll stay with them for their light, supportive performance.
Available in wide.
• Nike Mogan Mid Jr bk/blk – This style features increased collar height for extra ankle support, has a leather and suede upper for both style and comfort, and is lightweight yet durable by design.
• Nike Skeet Jr dk/mar/bl – Both lightweight and durable with rubber outsole and tread design to maximize traction. Upper is made of suede, nubuck, leather and breathable mesh. The tongue features extra padding to maximize comfort. (SELECT STORES IN MARKET)
• Nike VXT 3 GS/PS wht/wht/gry – This style is a great basic training shoe. It features a leather upper, cupsole, and solid rubber outsole…all of which helps this shoe with it’s traction ability and durability.
• Nike Team Hustle 4 blk/wht – This style is well cushioned for comfort and support. It features a leather upper with synthetic overlays for durable lockdown and a non-marking rubber outsole designed to maximize traction.
• Flight Soarin wht/v.roy/blk/rl – Both synthetic leathers and mesh make up the upper in this shoe. This helps with both support and breathability. The midsole features an encapsulated Air-Sole unit in the heel for impact protection and comfort and a double last constructed midsole for comfort.
• Boys T-run 3 slv/bk/blu – This style provides excellent cushioning and support to help him run as fast as he can. The shoe features a leather and mesh upper, foam cushions – softer at the heel and firmer at the foot, and a non-marking rubber outsole.
• Boys Kid and Air Torch 4 blk/slv – This well cushioned shoe features a mesh up with overlays and rubber outsole. Not only does this style look great on the feet, it’s durable as well.
• Girls Dart 7 wht/rose/gry – This is a very affordable style and is available in wides. It features a mesh upper, cupsole, and non-marking rubber outsole that provides both flexibility and durability.
To find the Shoe Carnival location nearest you please visit www.shoecarnival.com or call 1-800-430-SHOE. Selection may vary by store.
SLC area locations:
Cotton Mill II
628 W. Telegraph Street
Washington, UT 84780
Brickyard Shopping Center
1202 East Brickyard Road
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Main Street Marketplace
1475 N. Main Street
Logan, UT 84341
Campus View Jordan Landing
7742 Campus View Drive
West Jordan, UT
305 E. University Parkway
Orem, UT 84058-6924