3 Tbl. butter or margarine, melted, divided
3 Tbl. maple syrup
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup chopped almonds
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1. Brush a 10 in. Fluted tube pan with 1 Tbl. butter.
2. In a small bowl, combine syrup and remaining butter. Drizzle 2 Tbl. into pan.
3. Combine brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon; sprinkle 1/3 cupful over syrup mixture.
4. Separate biscuits; place in prepared pan with edges overlapping. Top with remaining syrup and nut mixtures.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 min. or until golden brown.
6. Cool for 1-2 min; invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm.