Skinny Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 slices of bread or 4 sandwich thins
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, celery, grapes, cranberries and pecans.
- Fold in greek yogurt and lemon juice.
- Add garlic powder and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix until well combined.
- Spread chicken salad onto bread or a sandwich thin.
- Top with salad and another slice of bread or half of a sandwich thin.