Snowbirds Director of Public Relations, Jared Ishkanian, tells us what new and exciting activities Snowbird has in store this summer.
The beautiful landscape and the cooler temperatures make Snowbird the perfect place for your Fourth of July festivities. Here are just a few things Snowbird has to offer for the July 4 weekend.
• New ropes course this year
• Family favorites: Zip Rider, Alpine Slide, Climbing Wall, Bungy Trampoline, etc.
• Aerial Tram is running for foot passengers
• ATV/Horseback tours
• “Unplug and reconnect” lodging packages are currently on the website with rooms starting from $59 (much more affordable lodging options in the summer!)
If rope courses and horseback rides aren’t your thing, Snowbird has a summer packed with musical activities that the whole family can enjoy.
• Mountain Music Festival July 9-11
• FREE headlining acts this year on Saturday (starting at 4 p.m.) and Sunday (2:30 p.m.): The Badly Bent, Catie Curtis, Steve Seskin among others.
• Utah State Instrument Contest starts Saturday at 8 a.m., continues on Sunday.
• Song school workshop, songwriters showcase for the family.
• Free Cool Air Concert Series on Saturdays at 6 p.m. throughout July and August on the Plaza Deck.
For more information and the full summer schedule visit Snowbirds website at www.snowbird.com