This chickpea salad is full of flavor.
We are loving the balance of sweet and spicy, crunchy and creamy, with lots of hearty produce!
Becca Jackson shares the recipe for sweet and spicy chickpea salad.
For more recipes and ideas from Becca, connect with her on Instagram at @ifthecookiefits.
Sweet & Spicy Chickpea Salad
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans) make sure to drain and rinse them
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1/4 grated Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp minced red onion
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Sprinkle of salt
- Sprinkle of red chili flakes
- Drizzle of honey
- (Add chili flakes and honey to your preference!)
- Stir together and eat with the bite-sized naan bread or just with a fork!
- Keep refrigerated.