Studio 5 Trend Tracker, Mindy Dunyon shares her favorite spots to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Sugar Buzz Candy BoutiqueM
651 Park Avenue
Park City, UT 84060
– This retro-chic candy shop is located in Park City, just off of Main Street. The walls are lined with an assortment of glass candy jars, showcasing everything from licorice to lollipops to giant pixie sticks and specially made cotton candy!
– This is such a great place to buy candy online. It’s all sorted by types, colors, brands, even occasions so you can always find exactly what you’re looking for. You’ll find everything from bulk candy, to specialty candy, even cake making supplies. Best of all, there is no minimum purchase like you’ll find at many other online candy shops.
This month only, candy.com is offering Studio 5 viewers a 10% discount on all orders. Just enter studio5 at checkout.
Vintage Cupcake Co.
470 24th Street
Ogden, UT 84401
– Vintage Cupcake Co. opened their doors earlier this year and have already become a local favorite when it comes to cupcakes. Their vintage inspired designs are not only beautiful, but mouth watering delicious.
Nothing Bundt Cakes
10389 S. State Street
– This bakery makes the cutest bundt cakes for all occasion. Birthdays, corporate events, holidays, you name it. They have tons of flavors to choose from and each one is to die for. If you don’t want a big bundt cake, they also make smaller personal size bundt cakes and mini bundtinis!
The Smart Cookie
7710 Union Park Avenue
– All cookies are baked daily from scratch. They make adorable flower cookies or simple round cookies that truly are the best sugar cookies ever.
535 W. 400 North
Tai Pan Trading
– If you’re looking for cute glass containers for a candy buffet Tai Pan is definitely the best place to find them. They have a huge selection in all shapes and sizes and the prices are unbeatable.