Pop open a new holiday tradition. Create charming Thanksgiving Crackers.
Jinger Adams, with Provo Craft, shows you how.
Skill level: Easy
Time: 30 minutes
Cricut® Expression 2 Personal Electronic Cutter
Cricut® Ribbons & Rosettes cartridge
Cricut® Bags, Tags, Boxes and More cartridge
Autumn Splendor * We R Memory Keepers collection
Cardstock: brown, blue, yellow
Toilet paper roll
Christmas cracker snaps (order on internet)
Rhinestones: coordinating colors
Ribbon: coordinating colors
Twine: coordinating colors
Tissue paper: green, brown, orange, blue
Hot glue gun
Ribbons & Rosettes
1.5″ & 1.8″
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
1. To make your own toilet paper roll, cut a piece of poster board 4 ½” x 6
¼”. Roll and secure with tape or hot glue.
2. Wrap with two pieces of tissue paper cut at 10″ x 15″. Secure at one
3. Insert the cracker snap so that it is the length of the tissue paper. You
may need to trim the snap.
4. Base piece of cardstock is cut to 4 ¼” x 6″. Ink edges
5. Cut the top piece at 4″ x 6″ Ink edges. Layer on top of base cardstock.
Adhere to roll.
6. Tie one end with the ribbon.
7. Fill tube with quote, goodies and hat and confetti.
8. Tie other end closed.
9. Cut the ends of the tissue in lines. Fluff open.
10. Create rosette, ink edges. Glue using the hot glue gun, to hold rosette
together. Glue to roll.
11. Add circles. The top circle is attached with foam squares. Ink edges.
12. Top with flower. Add rhinestone.
13. Label name tag. Attach with twine, around the circle with the foam
14. Embellish with fall picks.
15. Get creative and make different crackers using the same color scheme
for the table.
For more crafting ideas visit www.provocraft.com