Add this pepper parsley pasta to your 2021 dinner routine!
One of the food trends for the new year is making the average dish spicy! Such is the case with this recipe. It’s got the kick, it’s got some freshness, and it – of course – has pasta.
Chef Nettie Frank shares how to make this spicy recipe. She shares how to tone down the spice level for the kids (and mom?), and how to top it all off with some fresh parmesan.
Find more of Nettie’s recipes on Instagram, @chefnettiefrank.
Pepper Parsley Pasta
- 1 bunch curly parsley- chopped
- 12 cloves garlic – thinly sliced
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T. Red Pepper flakes
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese – grated
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1 lb. cooked pasta
- Sauté on medium heat garlic and olive oil for 3-4 min.
- Add the parsley and pepper flakes. Stir carefully for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, salt and Parmesan cheese. Stir and serve!!