Bob Grove, from Drive Away Vacations, reveals his top 10 drives for enjoying fall colors around the area.
1. Ogden Valley/Pineview
2. Alpine Loop (American Fork Canyon, Sundance, Provo Canyon)
3. Highway 143 (Brian Head, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Panguitch Lake)
4. Little Cottonwood Canyon
5. Mirror Lake Highway (Kamas to Evanston)
6. Wood River Valley, ID
7. Jackson Hole / Grand Teton National Park / Yellowstone National Park
8. Park City / Heber Valley / Cascade Falls
9. Big Cottonwood Canyon
10. Sardine Canyon / Logan Canyon / Bear Lake
For more information on these drives, visit http://www.drivewawayvacations.com . Details are posted under “sights to see”.