Give the Easter cinnamon rolls and adorable makeover.
As if cinnamon rolls weren’t sweet enough already, here’s an idea that makes them irresistible! Takes the classic treat to the next level by shaping them into adorable little bunnies.
Juli Ash shares her recipe for her Easter cinnabunnies!
Find more recipes from Juli on Instagram, @tangledwithtaste.
Cinnabunnies With Cream Cheese Fluff
- 1.5 TBSP Yeast
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1TBSP Salt
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 5 cups of flour
- 5 more cups of flour
- Melted Butter
- Cinnamon Sugar Mixture
For the cream cheese fluff
- 1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- 4oz room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBS milk
- 3/4 c powder sugar
- Dash of salt
- In a mixer add yeast, warm water, and sugar. Combine and then let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add salt, eggs, oil, and 5 cups of flour. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Then add another 5 cups of flour and mix for approximately 7 minutes on medium-low speed.
- Then let rise 1 hour.
- Roll dough into a rectangle on a floured board and cut into one inch by 12 inch strips. Shape strips into bunnies.
- Cover with a light cloth and refrigerate for 8 hours,
- OR cover with a light cloth and let rise again for one hour.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.
For the Cream Cheese Fluff
- Whip your heavy cream until it is thick and formng peaks.
- In a separate bowl, mix well the cream cheese, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Then add the powder sugar and salt and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Spoon together your whipped cream and your cream cheese mixture.