Stephanie Peterson with Utah Mama’s shares the top five “Must-Have Memberships” you should consider for the coming year.
Family/Grandparent Membership: $65
• Free admission for 2 adults in the same household and their children.
• Free admission to members only events
• Train ticket discount
• Discount on food and gifts
• Education classes discount
• “The Safari” Newsletter
• Free Admission to over 120 other Zoos and Aquariums
Red Butte Garden
• Free year round admission for 2 adults and 4 children
• 10% discount at the Gift Shop
• Preview, selected festivals, and other events and program events such as Monday Family Nights.
• Discounts on Kids programs
• Free admission to other kids gardens across the country
• Free subscription to the Garden Newsletter, Calendar, Kids Calendar and other Garden printed materials.
Children’s Theatre and School
Season Ticket Pricing: $30 per person ($33 if purchasing each show separately)
• See all 3 shows, pick your show date, then we’ll send your tickets in the mail for free or we’ll keep them in will call.
• Save $10 over buying tickets separately
• Free ticket exchanges normally $1.50
• Additional 10% off on single ticket purchases
Family Imagination Membership:
Six Month: $65
One Year: $115
• Unlimited free admission for 4 people
• Exclusive member-only invitations to special events and exhibit openings
• FREE subscription to the Discovery Gateway quarterly newsletter
• Discounts at Discovery-to-Go! museum store
FREE admission to more than 250 science and technology museums nationwide
Level 1 (one child): $40
Level 2 (two children): $70
Level 3 (three Children): $85
• Unlimited FREE admission during regular hours
• Up to two adults admitted with each member child (membership cards are issued in the child’s name)
• Quarterly Newsletter, The Knothole, with information of upcoming events
• Free use of Alphabet Lockers during your visits to Treehouse
• 10% discount on any book or educational toy purchase at Treehouse
• Opportunity to attend Member-Only events (Some member events require tickets distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis)
• Discounts on tickets to special events such as the Fairy Tale Ball in May and the Enchanted Woods in October
• Opportunity for a Story Book Party at Treehouse (ONLY members can have Storybook Parties. Additional fees apply)
Utah Mama’s provides personal, professional and parenting resources designed to foster a greater sense of identity, empowerment and connection for women and mothers everywhere. The Handbook covers what, where and how to be the best Mama in town by collecting all the top Mama secrets. From community services and school information, to places to do and things to see-it’s a book packed with information that is compiled into 25+ in-depth chapters.
To order your Utah Mama’s Handbook, and for other great mothering information and advice, visit www.UtahMama.com.