Embroidery Designer Shelli Christiansen shows how to make this cute heart pillow, just in time for Valentine’s Day!
– Printed heart and circle shaped patterns found at the end of these instructions
– 1 yard fabric of your choice: light-weight canvas fabric such as “Duck” fabric, vinyl, burlap, wool felt, cotton, or satin are all good choices
– One 14″ x 14″ or 16″ x 16″ pillow form
– Scraps of coordinating tulle that are approximately 4″ wide
– Marking pen or pencil
– Straight pins
– Sewing machine and coordinating thread
– Iron and ironing board
Find step by step instructions to make this at www.youcanmakethis.com
You can also find more creative projects on Shelli’s blog, needleinahaystackstitchery.blogspot.com.