Garden pizza is the healthy way to enjoy this favorite meal.
If you are trying to live a healthy lifestyle, you can still eat pizza! Veggies add excellent flavor and nutrition. This pizza dough is made up of only two ingredients, Greek yogurt, and self-rising flour. It makes for an easy base for any pizza recipe.
Amy Roskelley shared her healthy garden pizza made with two-ingredient pizza dough.
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 4 tablespoons softened light cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning mix
Toppings (anything from your garden)
- red onion
- Low-fat cheese
Other Topping Options
- bell peppers
- basil or other herbs
- Combine yogurt and flour and form into a ball. Sprinkle parchment paper with flour and roll the dough into a square or circle.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
- Soften cream cheese and add ranch seasoning. Spread onto cooked pizza crust. Top with fresh veggies