Charcuterie letter boxes are next level party hors d’oeuvres.
We’ve seen these paper letter boxes at Hobby Lobby. Use them as a charcuterie box and elevate any event! The simplicity of using letters as the base of the boxes makes this the perfect party piece for any occasion.
Katelyn Nemelka shares how to make show-stopping charcuterie letter boxes. She has a few tips for making sure your charcuterie boxes are both balanced and beautiful.
For more ideas from Katelyn, you can connect with her online at @cured.and.cut.
Charcuterie Letter Box Tips
- Use a variety of colors and textures.
- Don’t be afraid to add height/dimension to the box. Layer tall and out.
- Use different techniques when slicing the cheeses.
- Roll your cured meats into beautiful roses or other fun shapes.
- If making multiple letters, don’t make them all the same. They should be complimentary of each other without being the same.