¾ c. multi-grain pancake mix, add water only
½ c. large cooked sweet potato, or 1 small, peeled and pureed (1/2 cup)
¾ c. apple juice
1 t. pumpkin pie spice
4 oz. low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 T. reduced-calorie pancake syrup
¼ c. blueberries
1/3 c. pumpkin butter
1. Stir together pancake mix, sweet potato, juice and spice.
2. In a separate bowl stir together pumpkin butter, yogurt and syrup.
3. Warm a large, nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-low heat.
4. Ladle out batter in small batches (about 2 tablespoons). Cook pancakes until nicely browned on both sides. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. To serve: top pancakes with pumpkin butter mixture. Garnish with berries. Yields three pancakes and about 3 1/2 tablespoons topping per serving.