Men and women are very different in several areas. And the things that drive
women crazy about the men in their lives are the same things that they wish
they were better at.
Studio 5 Relationship Coach Matt Townsend reveals what some of those
THE TOP 10 THINGS WOMEN WISH THEY COULD LEARN FROM THE MEN IN
• How to Tune Things Out (Like Crying Babies in the night)
• How to Not Worry about their Imperfections
• The Ability to Say “No” to Others!
• Being More Rational and Less Emotional
• The Ability To Let Things Go! (The ability to turn their minds off)
• The Gift of Not Feeling Guilty
• The Ability to Deal With One Thing at a Time
• The Constant Belief That Things Will Work Out In the End
• The Ability to Tease Others and Being Teased
• The Ability To Just Have Fun and Relax!
Although this was a rather informal study, it still reveals some interesting
facts about how women and men interact and what to do next.
1. WHAT WOMEN WANT MOST FROM THEIR MEN TENDS TO BE WHAT
ANNOYS THEM THE MOST ABOUT THEIR MEN
What women want most to learn from their man, is what drives them the
most crazy from their husband. So the lesson there is, notice what drives
you crazy and start learning.
2. WOMEN REALLY DON’T UNDERSTAND THEIR MEN THAT WELL.
This is the basic idea that you think men don’t worry and we do, we just
don’t show it. You think that we don’t think about our imperfections, and we
do, we just don’t talk about it. You think we don’t feel guilty regularly and
we do, we just keep working and stuff it.
3. WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME BASIC NEEDS and WE NEED EACH OTHER TO
HAVE THOSE NEEDS MET!
As the list of what our partner can learn from us appears, it becomes
obvious how much we really do need the other sex and all they bring to the
equation. Men need a women’s emotional focus and women needs the males
confidence. Men sometimes need a little more “get up and go” mentality and
women need the “time for a break” mentality of their hubbies. We just both
need more of what the other has to offer.
So lets start, appreciating the good that your partner could bring and start
being happy together.
$10 OFF THE NEXT DATE NIGHT WITH MATT,
FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012
“UNDERSTANDING YOUR PARTNER’S BASIC NEEDS”
SIGN UP AT WWW.DATENIGHTSWITHM
COUPON CODE: STUDIO 5
GETS YOU IN FOR $25 NOT $35