Studio 5 Contributor Mindy Dunyon shares 5 fashionable ways to wear them this season.
THE CASUAL LOOK
1. Drape your scarf around your neck and let one end hang a little lower than the other.
2. Take the long end and loosely wrap it around your neck one time.
4. Take that same end again and cross under the other end to tie a knot.
5. Place the knot to one side so it is slightly offset.
THE EUROPEAN LOOK
1. Fold your scarf in half.
2. Put it around your neck and pull the ends through the loop.
THE HOLLYWOOD LOOK
1. Drape your scarf backwards around your neck, so the ends fall down your back.
2. Take the ebd falling over your right shoulder blade and bring it across your back and over your left shoulder so it falls down the left side of your chest.
3. Repeat with the opposite end.
4. Keep it wrapped tightly for a polished look, or slouch it down a bit for a more relaxed vibe.
BELT THE SCARF
1. Drape your scarf around your neck so that both ends hang evenly.
2. Put a skinny or fat belt around your waist on top of the scarf.
3. Straighten out the ends of the scarf.
THE SCARF AS A BELT
1. Lay the scarf out flat.
2. Fold the scarf into a triangle and roll it, starting at one corner, until you have a tubelike scarf.
3. Put it through the loops of jeans, slacks or a skirt.
4. Tie a knot in the front.